SAVANNAH - Natural Botanical Cologne


Savannah is smooth and refreshing, like a mint julep enjoyed on an antebellum southern porch. A base comprised of tobacco absolute and other leafy essential oils is sweet and steeped in tradition. Palmarosa and spicy bark oils endow this scent with warmth. A healthy dose of lime and other citrus oils complete Savannah’s top notes with bold crispness.

Like all Tamarack scents, Savannah is natural, vegan, and free of synthetic compounds and scent molecules. It contains 20% organic and wild-harvested essential oils and absolutes. The other 80% is a proprietary blend of organic grain, perfumers alcohol and castor oil. At this high concentration, this scent would be classically defined as a “parfum” or “eau de toilette.” For maximum protection from UV light, it comes in a 15ml amber glass bottle.

*** Cautionary Note: Pregnant women should avoid use of this product because of the emmenagogic nature of some essential oils that it contains.

1 of 2