Sold out

Individual Cologne Sample


This listing is for one 0.5 ml sample of an Old Tamarack cologne. All scents are natural, botanical, vegan, and free of synthetic substances (no sulfates or petrochemicals). Please refer to our full listings for descriptions.

All colognes contain 20% organic and wild-harvested essential oils and absolutes. The other 80% is a proprietary blend of organic grain, perfumers alcohol and castor oil.

*** Cautionary Note: Pregnant women should avoid use of this product because of the emmenagogic nature of some essential oils that it contains.

1 of 3