Sold out

Individual Perfume Oil Sample


This listing is for one 0.5 ml sample of an Old Tamarack perfume. All scents are natural, botanical, vegan, and free of synthetic substances (no sulfates or petrochemicals). Please refer to our full listings for descriptions:

All perfumes contain 15% organic and wild-harvested essential oils and absolutes. The other 85% is a blend of organic sweet almond and jojoba oils.

*** Cautionary Note: Pregnant women should avoid use of this product because of the emmenagogic nature of some essential oils that it contains.

1 of 3