This is a deluxe sample kit of Old Tamarack fragrance. It contains samples of all eight scents offered by the Old Tamarack. Each glass vial contains approximately 0.7 ml. Please refer to our full listings for fragrance descriptions.
All Tamarack scents are natural, vegan, and free of synthetic compounds and scent molecules. The samples in this kit contain 20% organic and wild-harvested essential oils and absolutes. The other 80% is a proprietary blend of organic grain, perfumers alcohol and castor oil. At this high concentration, this scent would be classically defined as a “parfum” or “eau de toilette.” Please note that the fragrances in this kit are offered with oil bases, but only as full bottles.
*** Cautionary Note: Pregnant women should avoid use of this product because of the emmenagogic nature of some essential oils that it contains.